Pre-Production Studio Berlin
Book a session in Berlin's first multi-purpose, 24-hour pre-production studio from as little €10 per hour.
What makes our Pre-Production Studio unique?
One room, endless possibilities
Our Pre-Production Studio bridges the gap between a rehearsal space and the big stage
- Showcase the acts on your label to industry professionals
- Practise with your chosen front-of-house engineer
- Work on that all-important stagecraft
- Rehearse with your orchestra or large-format band
- Choreograph a dance routine
- Film your next music video
How it works
- Choose your preferred date, time and session duration using our booking calendar
- Securely pay for the room online
- Visit the site and use the unique codes we'll send you to access your room
- Make music to your heart’s content!
Pro equipment as standard
Only top quality brands used in every room. Our rooms are kitted out with the highest calibre drums, amps, mics and PAs as standard, ensuring you truly get the best out of your rehearsal time.
Inside the studio
Artists recording and rehearsing at our Pre-Production Studio get the chance to stream live to millions of viewers worldwide with Apply to Play. Join ranks with the likes of Carl Barat of The Libertines, L.A. Salami or Nova Twins by signing up here.
Custom sound treatment
Our hand-crafted acoustic panels are built with sound quality in mind. They’re designed in-house at our UK workshop to allow for superior sound isolation in all of our studios.
Pirate Studios are a blessing to bands right now. They're open all hours and don't charge rip off prices... It's good!
Book a session in Berlin's first 24-hour music studios and join a global community of musicians today.
Designed by musicians, for musicians
Our studios have been designed and built by local artists in the Neukölln area. Every room has been painstakingly hand-crafted to give you the best rehearsal possible.
Pirate Studios is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; rehearse on your terms, at your preferred time:
- 24/7 PIN CODE ACCESS
- W/C FACILITIES
- FREE PARKING
- KITCHEN AREA
- FREE EXTRA EQUIPMENT
- LIVE EVENTS
- HELP & SUPPORT
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET
Address Gate 3, Bergholzstraße 4, 12099 Berlin Via U-Bahn: U6 Alt-Tempelhof or U8 Hermannstraße, then 5min. via bus + 2min. walking. Free parking available.
Phone number +49 (0) 322 2109 5361