Rehearsal Studios Berlin
Introducing Berlin's stunning new rehearsal studios from €4 an hour.
The future of music studios.
- Stunning new rehearsal studios in Tempelhof - easy to access via public transport
- Every room comes with free professional Drums, Amps, Mics, Cables, PA's and Keyboards
- All rooms are open 24/7 and are pay-as-you-go
- Use the studios to practice, write music and more
- Equipment provided by Marshall, Vox, Boss, Roland and more
- Easily book online today
How it works
- Use our easy online booking calendar to pick a slot (we're open 24/7)
- Securely pay for the room online
- Turn up and use your booking codes to enter the studios
- Make music to your heart’s content!
Professional equipment, free in every room.
Only top quality brands used in every room. Our rooms are kitted out with the highest calibre drums, amps, mics, PAs and cables as standard, with keyboards available for free on request.
I rented a studio with two friends for 4 hours. Everything was great. Equipment is great for the price too! Back soon.
Acoustically treated rooms
All our studios are fitted with hand-crafted acoustic panels to allow for superior sound at every level.
Book a session in Berlin's first 24 hour music studios.
Designed by musicians for musicians
Our studios have been designed and built by local musicians in the Tempelhof area. Every room has been painstakingly hand-crafted to give you the best rehearsal possible.
Pirate Studios is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; rehearse on your terms, at your preferred time:
- 24/7 PIN CODE ACCESS
- W/C FACILITIES
- FREE PARKING
- KITCHEN AREA
- FREE LIVE RECORDING
- FREE EQUIPMENT
- LIVE EVENTS
- HELP & SUPPORT
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET
- GIG OPPORTUNITIES
Book a session in Berlin's first 24 hour music studios today.
Finding us is very easy
Address Gate 3, Bergholzstraße 4, 12099 Berlin Via U-Bahn: U6 Alt-Tempelhof or U8 Hermannstraße, then 5min. via bus + 2min. walking. Free parking available.
Phone number +49 (0) 322 2109 5361